Welcome to the StrengthsAcademy
Registration For Students
- On the Login page, click New Account below the Register
- On the Existing Strengths User page, you can associate your past Clifton StrengthsFinder results with your account. If you took the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment in the past and want to associate these results with your account, enter the username and password from the site where you took the assessment, and then click Add My StrengthsFinder Results.
NOTE: If you have never taken the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment or you do not want to associate your past results with this account, click Continue.
- On the Registration page, type your information in the available fields, select the “I understand that …” box, and then click Create Account.
- School Email Address: Use your firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you usually use @masonlive.gmu.edu, you must use @gmu.edu as the domain name. You will still get your confirmation email at your regular Mason email address.
- Username: This will default to your email address
- Student ID: Please use your G Number (G#)
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Click the link in the email message to complete your registration. Once completed, you can log in to the StrengthsQuest Operating System site using your username and password.
- Navigate to the StrengthsQuest Operating System website: https://masonwbu.gallup.com/
- Below the Login page’s Login heading, type your username and password in the available fields, and then click Login.
NOTE: If you cannot access your account, click the Forgot username/password link and follow the instructions on the Account Assistance page.