George Mason University Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. AUTOMATIC AND MAIL-IN ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The George Mason University Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by George Mason University (“GMU”) and is open exclusively to current students of George Mason University, 18 years and older as of March 13, 2017 at the time of the Awards Drawing described below (“Eligible Participant”). The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gallup Organization and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is George Mason University. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Gallup Organization, 1001 Gallup Drive, Omaha, NE. 68102. Collectively as used in these Official Rules, “Releasees” includes Sponsor and Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on February 20, 2017 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on March 13, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The Prizes described below will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and combined during the Promotion Period, with the random drawing to be held on or about 2 weeks after the survey concludes (the “Awards Drawing”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Automatic Entry: Any Eligible Participant who fully completes, opts into the sweepstakes, and electronically submits the George Mason University Student Survey (“Survey”) during the Promotion Period will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Awards Drawing. Automatic entries must be made by completing and submitting the Survey by 11:59:59 PM PT on March 13, 2017, in order to be eligible. 2) U.S. Mail Entry: Any Eligible Participant may enter the Sweepstakes without having to complete the Survey or without any other purchase or performance requirements via U.S. Mail by hand-printing their full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and email address on a piece of paper, and mailing, in an envelope with proper First Class postage affixed, to: Gallup Organization, attention Todd Jensen, 1001 Gallup Drive, Omaha, NE 68102. The mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the Awards Drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the end of the Promotion Period in order to be eligible for the Awards Drawing. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Mail-in entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, late or inaccurate are void. All Survey responses and entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one entry per Eligible Participant regardless of method of entry.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: All winners of the prizes described below will be randomly selected in the Awards Drawing from among all eligible automatic and mail-in entries received and combined during the Promotion Period. The random drawings will be conducted by Gallup Organization acting as an independent judging and contest administration organization. The Administrator’s and Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by U.S. Mail and/or telephone and/or email within 15 days of the Awards Drawing. Students can email the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at email@example.com for a list of sweepstakes winners. Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner by conducting one or more additional drawings of the remaining entries. Limit one (1) prize per person. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- PRIZES: (1)$100 Amazon Gift Card, (4) $25 Amazon Gift Card, (50) $5 Gift Card to Argo Tea, (First Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card; Second Prize: $25 Amazon Gift Card; and Third Prize: $5 Argo Tea Gift Certificate. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $450.) Prize winners will receive instructions on picking up prizes within two weeks. Prize winners are responsible for all taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, and biographical material for publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness of any prize for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for mail-in entries that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner.
- GOVERNING LAW & ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES: The laws of the State of Virginia govern this Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor.
- WINNERS’ LIST: Students can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the names of the winners, available after the Awards Drawing on or about the week of March 31, 2017.