2017 – SAVE THE DATES: Monday, March 20 – Friday, April 28
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2017 Spring into Well-Being celebration. Spring into Well-Being (SIWB) celebrates the Mason community’s commitment to well-being by highlighting awareness and educational programs and events hosted by units, departments, and student organizations across the University. Together they help support Mason’s strategic goal of becoming a well-being university. This year’s Spring Into Well-Being programming will run from Monday, March 20 – Friday, April 28.
How can I learn more about Mason’s Well-Being University Initiative?
To learn more about Mason’s Well-Being University initiative, please visit http://wbu.gmu.edu.
How can I or my unit/group/get involved?
We encourage you, on behalf of your Mason unit or group, to participate in a variety of ways. You can:
- Highlight a program or event you’ve already planned that will take place during the Spring into Well-Being time-frame (March 20-April 28)
- Create a new event during that time-frame
- Join us at any of the scheduled events
As Spring into Well-Being 2017 takes shape, details will be made available and updated here, including event information.
Any event or activity that focuses on one of the many aspects of well-being at Mason would contribute greatly to the celebration.
Events & Programs already planned include:
- International Day of Happiness and Well-Being – Mason Happiness Wall (JC Atrium) Monday, March 20th
- Mason Good Deeds Day – Thursday, March 30th
- Yoga for Well-Being (every Monday & Thursday, 3/20-4/27)
- Who’s Walking Wednesday (every Wednesday, 3/22-4/26)
- Leading to Well-Being Conference – April 6-8 (*This is a ticketed event. More info at leadingtowellbeing.gmu.edu)
If you have any questions about getting involved, or would like to add your event to the SIWB calendar, please email Lewis Forrest, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, in advance, for your support of Mason’s well-being university.
Rose Pascarell, Vice President, University Life
Linda H. Harber, Vice President, Human Resources, Payroll and Faculty/Staff Life
Nance Lucas, Executive Director, Center for the Advancement of Well-Being