- Career Education and Counseling Team: For students exploring their majors, career paths, or how to use their talents, strengths and interests.
- Industry Advising and Employer Development Team: For students who have identified their industry of interest and want to build strategy for breaking into an internship or full-time position. Also for employers to recruit.
- Professional Development Team: To help provide, polish, and raise the baseline of students’ professionalism to better prepare them for the transition to life after Mason.
- Trends, Assessment, and Communication Team: Tell stories of employer and student success.
- HireMason: The university’s exclusive internship and job database. Employers that post in HireMason are interested in recruiting Mason students and alumni. HireMason also features on-campus jobs and research positions.
- How do you invest in your Wellbeing through Career Readiness preparation?
“Career Wellbeing is arguably the most essential of the five elements of wellbeing. If you don’t have the opportunity to regularly do something you enjoy — even if it’s more of a passion or interest than something you get paid to do — the odds of your having high wellbeing in other areas diminish rapidly. People with high Career Wellbeing are more than twice as likely to be thriving in their lives overall.”
– Gallup’s Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements
University Career Services has the resources to help you:
Identify your strengths and make choices about your major, career, or graduate school
Investigate career paths, industries, and opportunities for gaining experience in your preferred career field
Enhance your professionalism before you graduate
When you’re a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You’ve got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too. So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future while making your money count today? CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. It is an online personal finance tool that helps you build real-life-ready financial skills. Point of Contact: Carrie Kline