Office of Student Involvement
The Office of Student Involvement promotes the well-being of the Mason community by creating dynamic involvement opportunities and fostering student success through co-curricular experiences.
Office of Student Involvement Values:
- Get Involved
- Have Fun
- Think Creatively
- Embrace Diversity
- Create an Experience
- Be a Team Player
- Encourage Leadership
Office of Student Involvement Activities:
- Campus Programming: A major focus of the Office of Student Involvement, programming includes Office of Student Involvement Films, Patriot Activities Council, Weekends at Mason, and other Mason annual events.
- Fraternity and Sorority Life: Mason Fraternity and Sorority Life has grown from two fraternities and one sorority to include 38 Greek letter organizations with a diverse population of over 1,700 students.
- Student Governance includes Student Government, which serves to meet the needs of the entire student body, and the Graduate and Professional Student Association, which focuses on the graduate student population.
- Student Organizations : Over 250 Mason student organizations offer a wide range of exciting opportunities for student involvement. Registered student organizations provide learning environments for students, preparing them to live in a multicultural society and work in a global community.
- Class Councils: The George Mason University Class Council Association serves the student body with the purpose of fostering school spirit and involvement , student success and overall well-being.